LATEST NEWS ABOUT LIONEL MESSI

Fans, president, Maradona want Messi to reconsider.
Messi arrived in Argentina on Sunday and dozens of emotional fans wearing the white and sky-blue striped jerseys of the national team, adorned with Messi's number 10, waited in the rain.
The fans waved flags, chanted" ''Messi is not leaving!" and carried banners. One of them read: "Messi: I love you more than I love my mom."
Fans also gathered outside the downtown office of the Argentine Football Association, many torn by Messi's promised departure.
"I feel an enormous sadness, it tears my heart in two," said 29-year-old Juan Pablo Pinasco. "It was the cup that he (Messi) had to win, more than anything it is something that he deserves and I just don't want him to leave the national team."
Argentine President Mauricio Macri said on Twitter that "more than ever I feel great pride for our team.
I hope we can continue to have the joy of seeing the world's best player for many years." Macri, a former president of Boca Juniors, one of Argentina's top soccer clubs, ended his tweet with the hashtag #NoTeVayasLio (#Don'tLeaveLio), which became a global trending topic and even a playlist on Spotify on Monday.
"He has to continue!" Maradona told the site of local La Nacion newspaper. "He must go on because he has it in him and will last for a long while, because he will reach Russia in conditions to become world champion."
LATEST NEWS ABOUT LIONEL MESSI LATEST NEWS ABOUT LIONEL MESSI Reviewed by World Trends on 02:54:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.