SEE IT: Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's 'Teardrops On My Guitar' in His Car


There's apparently no "Bad Blood" between Justin Bieber and his ex-girlfriend's best friend.
Biebs posted a video Monday on Instagram of himself singing Taylor Swift's breakout country hit, "Teardrops on My Guitar."


Swift, 26, who is best buds with his ex Selena Gomez, responded by liking the video, Us Weekly reported.
The two pop stars have allegedly feuded in the past after he parted ways with Gomez in 2014.
The nod to Swift comes on the heels of Monday's sour social media comments that preceeded his performance at the Billboard Music Awards.
"I don't feel good when I'm there nor after," Bieber wrote on Instagram. "I try to think of it as a celebration but can't help feeling like people are rating and grading my performance."
In recent weeks, Biebs has been publicly scrutinized for his peculiar antics.
The "Where Are You Now" crooner got a teensy facial tattoo on his face earlier this month, and then was spotted a few days later walking barefoot around Boston.
He also vowed never to take photos with his fans again.
"If you happen to see me out somewhere know that I'm not gonna take a picture I'm done taking pictures," he lamented on social media.
Biebs is currently in the midst of his "Purpose" tour with stops at Madison Square Garden July 18 - 19.
Source:nydailynews
SEE IT: Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's 'Teardrops On My Guitar' in His Car SEE IT: Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's 'Teardrops On My Guitar' in His Car Reviewed by World Trends on 23:11:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.